Accident & Injury Treatment
Auto Accident Treatment
According to the National Safety Council, one in every eight drivers will be involved in a motor vehicle accident this year. That may mean you! Are you prepared? Would you know what to do and what questions to ask? Who to call?
Dr. Hopkins has been treating auto accident injuries since 1983.
Hopkins Clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of traumatic injuries sustained in automobile accidents. Chiropractic treatment has been clearly documented to be safe and effective for the treatment of “whiplash” and back injuries.
Everything you need in one convenient location:
- Chiropractic Care
- Medical Care by Dr. Chowdhury
- Massage by Licensed Therapists
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Same Day Appointments
- Medical-Legal Cases Require Detailed Documentation. Dr. Clayton Hopkins is the ONLY Board Certified Forensic Chiropractor in the Tampa Bay Area.
Hopkins Clinic provides a comprehensive approach utilizing state of the art technology and “hands on” treatment for fast, effective pain relief and recovery.
If you or someone you know has been in an automobile accident, there is no reason to suffer. The combined approach of hands on Chiropractic treatment and medical intervention can provide surprisingly quick relief. Remember, automobile insurance pays for your treatment for this type of painful injury. Don’t delay! The quicker you start your therapy, the sooner you will be feeling well again.
You can feel confident that the doctors will help you recover from your injuries and provide you with fast, effective pain relief. A short, yet efficient, treatment plan keeps your medical bills low. We know your time is valuable so we make sure you are given convenient appointments and are seen on time. The team at Hopkins Clinic is dedicated to providing excellence in patient care.
You will receive a detailed consultation and thorough examination that will result in a clear understanding of your condition. The doctors at Hopkins Clinic work closely with many primary care physicians, prominent orthopedic and neurosurgeons as well as pain management specialists in the area.
Referrals for additional medical care and diagnostic testing such as MRI, CT, bone scans and nerve studies are easily arranged through the Clinic. These sophisticated tests are crucial to properly diagnose and document your injuries, particularly in medical-legal cases.
Hopkins Clinic utilizes the latest treatment protocols and procedures to maximize your recovery. This results in fewer office visits, a shortened treatment plan and lower overall cost of your treatment. State of the art electronic physical therapy modalities as well as “hands on” therapy by specially trained Licensed Massage Therapists are utilized to provide quick pain relief and optimum recovery of soft tissue injuries.
Hopkins Clinic emphasizes active exercise and rehabilitation as the cornerstone of your treatment plan. Our facility is equipped with the latest equipment to improve your strength and endurance. An experienced Physical Therapy Assistant will supervise your treatment program customized for your specific rehabilitation goals.
Our business office is happy to assist you with any necessary paperwork requested by your insurance company or attorney. Assignment of benefits from your insurance company and Letters of Protection are gladly accepted.
Steps to remember when you are in an auto accident:
According to the National Safety Council, one in every eight drivers will be involved in a motor vehicle accident this year. That may mean you! Are you prepared? Would you know what to do and what questions to ask?
- Stop your vehicle if it is clear, safe and legal.
- Move the vehicle out of the traveled roadway, if it is clear, safe and legal. (In some states it is against the law to move the vehicle from the place where the accident occurred. Check the ordinance in your area.)
- Turn off the ignitions of the cars involved.
- Make a first aid check of all persons involved in the accident.
- Call the police and, if necessary, emergency medical services.
- Mark the scene of the accident with flares or retroreflective triangles.
- Gather the names* of all persons in the motor vehicles and people who witnessed the accident.
- Make a quick diagram of where the vehicle occupants were seated and indicate the vehicles’ direction of travel and lane. Also note the date, time and weather conditions.
- Ask to see the other driver’s license* and write down the number.
- Exchange insurance company information. DO NOT discuss “fault” or make statements about the accident to anyone but the police.
- Get a copy of the police report of the accident from the local precinct.
For a FREE no obligation consultation or for more information please contact
Hopkins Clinic at 727-544-3330 today.